5.13.2009

Blank White Box

Photobucket

I've been staring at this blank white box for a few minutes wondering how to start this entry. Unfortunately, it's not surprising. I feel like I've been staring at a blank white box for quite some time, literally and figuratively. In fact, at this juncture, my life feels somewhat like a blank white box. I'm 5 months shy of my twenty-ninth year and I haven't a single clue what to do with my life. Do as in job, career, occupation, profession, etc., etc. I haven't a single clue what to do. But I know what I want to do and what I don't want to do. I don't want to work, but I want to succeed. I don't want to waste time, but I want to harness it. I don't want to be trapped in a 9 to 5, but I want to see the fruits of my labor. I don't want a boss, but I want to be rewarded. In all honesty I just want to shoot photos, write, surf, travel, live simple and feel satisfied with my day to day life. It's achieving it that proves challenging.

No comments:

Post a Comment