4.13.2010

Gone Cruisin'














I have three friends traveling Western Europe and Morocco, two friends traveling one way across the globe for a year, two friends scoring perfect waves in Bali, one friend vacationing in Maui and one friend scoring perfect waves in Costa Rica. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit jealous of my brothers and sisters jumpin' ship and venturing into the unknown. The weather has been nice here and everything, but man oh man, I'm jonesin' to do some traveling! Patience. Gotta have patience. Until then, it looks like the old surf report is looking decent for the near future. Stoked. Keep on keepin' on.

2 comments:

  1. got a surf rig? Use it. mini-roadies throughout the NW can be fun too. Although, i was just in Moroc two weeks ago too and can confirm its surf is valid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh! i wanna go to moroc SO bad. crowded? surf rig/traveling home at my fingertips. i'm a master of NW mini-roadies. just kinda buried at the moment.

    ReplyDelete