7.12.2011

Kita Kita Kita Kita Dog Dog Dog

My good buddy and one of my all time favorite people came to visit for about a month. He also brought his beautiful dog, Kita. The three of us had a ton of fun, got some super fun surf and went for some wild runs on the beach. The title of this post is the love song I wrote for Kita. It's pretty complicated. I'll miss having them around.

Speaking of visitors, we had a rad Swiss -- not Swedish -- chick named Lea come and visit for a short while. She's been traveling around the world for the last 5 months and stopped here in the Northwest based on a mutual friends recommendation. We're sure glad she did. I took her to Multnomah Falls and then to a super secret bridge jumping spot. The sun was out in full and it was good to spend a day hearing about her travels and her life back in Switzerland. What an amazing adventure she's on. Stoked for her.

Anyway, as usual, I had the ol' Pentax in tow.

Enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment