12.29.2010

Founded by the Germans in 1904...

...they named it, San Diego. Which, of course, in German means, "A Whale's Vagina."

Megsalicious and I are off to said location tomorrow morning to ring in 2011 with some good ol' fun in the sun!

Stoked.

However, I must say, the forecast is looking better at home. It never fails. Whenever I leave, it turns offshore. You're welcome. Sure, I'll get some waves down south, but there's nothing quite like scoring at home and that's exactly what I'll be missing. But it's all good! We still have January and February to look forward to. So cheers to more high pressure, clean swells, favorable winds and the start of what's sure to be a phenomenal 2011!

Yeeeow!

Happy New Years everybody.

Be safe out there.

1 comment:

  1. was just in San Diego for the last 3 weeks. Be prepared for some rain and dirty water

    ReplyDelete